An application to obtain accreditation at the Information centre of the CEC of Russia « Elections -2012» should be addressed to the Head of the Department of public relations and information of the CEC of Russia Sergey E. Zaslavsky, printed on an official letterhead of a mass media, signed by a head of media and officially sealed.
An application is to be supplemented with the following documents:
- a list printed (see Annex) in Microsoft Excel in hard copy and in multimedia (CD-disk);
- a copy of the certificate of official registration of mass media (only for Russian media);
- a copy of identification card of each representative of foreign mass media accredited by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- a copy of a passport (the first and the fifth pages only) of each media official requested for accreditation;
- two color photos of 3 x 4 cm size;
- surname, name, patronymic and contact numbers of media representatives responsible for accreditation procedures.
Application which does not contain comprehensive information and a full set of documents will be not receivable in evidence.
Applications for accreditation should be delivered by courier to the CEC of Russia, located at 9 Bolshoy Cherkassky Side street, Moscow, postal index 109012. An envelope also should contain an inscription: «To the Press Service of CEC of Russia. For accreditation».
Documents for accreditation will be receivable until February 17, 2012.
Accreditation cars will be issues to applicants on March 1 and March 2, 2012.
Attention: On voting day (March 4, 2012) accreditation cards won’t be issued at all.
All the questions concerning accreditation procedures of mass media representatives at the Information centre of the CEC of Russia, should be addressed to the Department of public relations and information of the CEC of Russia.
POC: phone (495) 606-13-25, (495) 625-07-89, Tel./fax: (495) 606-70-76, (495) 625-80-94.
Press Service of the CEC of Russia